10/21/2005

Rikki's Birthday

Rikki's 19th birthday was last Wednesday. The Saturday before we celebrated. We made drinks then went on another one of our adventures on the town. Want to see?
Adrianne, Me, & Rikki
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was trying to slide down this railing and failed miserably as you can see
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rikki & Me being America's Next Top Models. Oh Tyra...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We found these very amusing leaves...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We found a lonely traffic cone
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nate doesn't want to fight me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look! I found a squash!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase make money at home free. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

Sincerely,

Mark

p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home